Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Ricotta's visitatore e orecchio

I had a blast today! It was because Carol's bestie, Huishan, came to my house and I had fun meeting and playing with her :D I even sat on her lap! She got lots of kisses from me, and I was kind of naughty because I mouthed her hand. It was a good thing Huishan didn't mind and I didn't mouth hard either. I'm a sheltie who knows his limits teehee.

Actually Carol thinks I'm still a puppy, so mouthing is inevitable, so she was trying to get me to mouth softer, which was rather successful. I am a good boy who knows an occasional mouthing must be gentle! I'd rather chew on my toy, but sometimes visitors are all so.... intriguing ;)

Lick lick

Ooh! Huishan! Something's there!

Something's amusing Carol!


Carol, didn't you know I was a very kissy boy? ;)

Hmm.... Huishan's green collar looks interesting.


Mio orecchio!


Last but not least, as you can see, one of my ears are pricking up! Although this is only happening sometimes, Carol's been pressing down and massaging it for me, so now it is getting better and I am going back to normal, except when I lift up my head to try to lick faces and try to get the wind in my face. Teehee!
~Rico

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a treat! Rico loves treats and would like to thank you for leaving one!