Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Obbediente Ricotta

As the title suggests, I was obedient! :) Actually, I was kind of naughty yesterday. I didn't know why, but I really got very excited yesterday and started jumping around Carol and hit her eye by accident. I was really sorry! Really! I became a quiet puppy and sat on Carol's lap without moving much, so she decided all was forgiven. Puppy dog eye power! Heehee.

Anyway, Carol said I was a good boy today because I went back to my tray to pee when she wasn't looking or carrying me there (those papers are fresh! No pee scent, no nothing :D), so Carol said I remember my toilet training lesson, just that I don't remember at times when I play too crazily and become a little crocodile, or at least that's what Carol said. I tried you know! Mi dispiace! Mi sono giovane il carino! But still, Carol was really pleased and I got kisses and praises. Molto bene!

And I can respond to my name, and I come, especially when Carol uses friendly tones. I like friendly tones! Carol said she's going to train me to walk on a leash, and I think I might be able to do it, after all, I am a brilliante pup! :)

My goat milk came yesterday, and I loved it a lot, I lapped up every single drop and I was trying to ask for more when Carol played her flute and interrupted me, so I sang along, but Carol's brother said I was being the silly little pup I was. Hey! I'm not silly! I'm intelligente! I practice for each il flauto session. Carol's brother is thinking of taking up the clarinet, so I will just have to learn how to sing parts for il flauto and il clarinetto. I wonder if I should start my own barkhoir, any one interested? Teehee.

~Rico






No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a treat! Rico loves treats and would like to thank you for leaving one!