Monday, March 21, 2011

Crocodilla.

Carol says I've been a good boy so I can use her computer for a while :D Actually I've been mooching around a lot, watching animal planet and hong kong dramas with Carol. I don't understand the dramas, because they have hoomans inside, and although I don't understand what they are barking about, I can tell that the hoomans bark at each other so angrily at times and so happily at times. Hoomans are funny!

I like animal planet though. You can see all those animals running around inside the barking box! And the best part is when the wild dogs bark and I harmonize with them. Carol says I need to work on my singing, but I really practiced my part hard! Everyday when they go onto the barking box I will sit down and practice real hard, but Carol and the other hoomans in the house think that singing isn't good. :'(

The barking box is really interesting you know, I see a lot of crocodiles and Carol always says I'm like the crocodiles. But I don't think so! The crocodiles snap at everything they see, especially the poor zebras and others. I don't do that! But Carol says her arm is a zebra and my mouth is the crocodile. I don't want to be like those green crocodiles! Carol's mommy says it's because she's too thin, but I just want to play!

I hope I won't be a crocodile anymore!

~Rico

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a treat! Rico loves treats and would like to thank you for leaving one!