Saturday, April 23, 2011

Sheltie Gathering!

Oops. I realized my blog has been pretty dead recently! I guess with all that common tests, Carol hasn't got time to help me post in the blog. :(

But anyway, I have forced her to revive it! :)

Enough with that, I suppose you've come here to read about the gathering. :)

I've spent half of my day with the sheltie gang during on Good Friday! I saw my mommy (Trixee), daddy (Meteor), two sisters (JJ and Tira) plus my grandparents (Prince and Coco) and lots of shelties and people too! I met this dachshund called Stitch too, and apparently he's seems to have taken a liking to me... Bullying me that is. :P I like this sheltie called Muffin too! She's around my age and about the same size so I played with her for a bit :)

Carol says I'm a bit like my mommy because I like hiding in the shade... Heehee. I stayed with the hoomans and got lots of treats! If I keep going to gatherings I think I'm going to get lots of treats. Shh... better not say anything more or Carol will find out what I'm thinking.... Here are some pictures!













The pup down there is my sister, Tira! The dachshund is Stitch. :D I can't wait for the next sheltie gathering! Till next time!

~Rico



No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a treat! Rico loves treats and would like to thank you for leaving one!