Thursday, April 28, 2011

Happy 4 months old! :)

My dear baby boy is finally 4 months old :) I just love him so much, and although he has been us with only 1 month and a half weeks, he has really brought me a lot of joy (and naughtiness!). :D He's a delightful little sheltie pup, and I heart him! Happy 4 months, Rico!

Anyway, I decided I'd spam my camera since today is Rico's 4 month old day :) And yes, there's a "spamming" session every once a month! Puppyhood doesn't really last long, so I'm trying to get as many memories as possible :) Here's a little photoshoot of Rico!

WARNING! PHOTO OVERLOAD! (or it's not considered spamming....)


I have a furry rump :)



I need a drink!!



I prefer the red toy.



Is mine!



Jumping on Carol and getting a pat ;)



Play with me. I order you. :P



Runnin' with me ball!



I shall be a good boy and wait for my ball.



-scuttles for toy-



Running with the ball!.



I could murder a toy! Look at me!



Rico the murderer and his victim!



Whaddya looking at?



I love silly puppy's smile :)



Ew! Rico, not the feet!



Don't you even think about getting the feet!



Enjoying the wind....



Come to me, wind! Come! (desperado!)



"Rico!" "Coming!" -turns- "Now, was that a bird?"



YOU. WILL. DIE! Just kiddin'! Heehee!



One up, one down!



I just love Rico's handsome face :)



I spy something!



Now I like the ball more! At least it's a better target! ;)



What's that?



I'm innocent, trust me. I didn't pull the new newspapers out from my pee tray! I really didn't! To prove my innocence I will look to the other side -look-



Excited and happy puppy smile :)




That's all for today guys! Hope you enjoy the photos! :)

~Carol






4 comments:

  1. Happy 4 months Rico!! You can never have too many puppy photos - they grow up way too fast!

    ReplyDelete
  2. AWWW he's a real cutie. Happy 4 months old! It's a great idea to take plenty of pictures of him now because before you'll know it, he's already an adult dog! We doggies really fast. My hoomies only took 2 pictures of me when I was at 3 months old. They regret for not taking more pictures of me then.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rico thanks Ricky and Amber for the wishes! He would like me to tell you guys that mommy has been spamming her camera, and perhaps when he is a year old, she can make a photo book/video tribute of him! Wouldn't that be nice! Haha!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really so 羡慕 you:D he so cute!!!xD

    ReplyDelete

Leave a treat! Rico loves treats and would like to thank you for leaving one!