Thursday, September 1, 2011

When life gives you Ricottas, treasure them!

Apparently Mommy has realized how important I was to her after one very unfortunate incident in ECP that had already passed, but left a mark in her heart. Well, I'm not saying she doesn't love me (of course she does!), but apparently people only know how to treasure them properly through loss, especially her, according to what she said.

Mommy tells me that we will go through life together, no matter what happens, and I'll always be the best and most important sheltie to her and in her life *flashes smile*. Life's not about fights and winning, but how to live it. It's just like playing agility, it's not about winning, it's about having fun.We'll have our ups and downs like faults, but we can always try and try again. People try, people fail, people try, people fail. But you ONLY FAIL when YOU give up on YOURSELF. Don't let people change you, but always try to accept their criticisms, be yourself, and have fun!

"Made a wrong turn, Once or twice
Dug my way out, Blood and fire
Bad decisions, That's alright
Welcome to my silly life

Mistreated, misplaced, misunderstood
Miss "no way, it's all good", It didn't slow me down
Mistaken, Always second guessing
Under estimated, Look, I'm still around

Pretty, pretty please
Don't you ever, ever feel
Like your less than perfect.
Pretty, pretty please
If you ever, ever feel
Like your nothing
You're perfect to me."

-Pink

~Rico

Rico, you'll always be perfect to me! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a treat! Rico loves treats and would like to thank you for leaving one!