Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Collars!

Actually this is a delayed -action post. Mommy was supposed to post this like a millennium ago!! So they're not very new anymore :( What am I talking about? My (not so) "new" collars of course!

The yellow one is a hand made one by one of mommy's friends. It has musical notes on it! Now I have a musical thing too, a musical collar! :D



This one's my new collar from my breeder (she was really nice to give it to mommy brand-new) :) It's pretty worn now actually, because mommy likes using this one for our usual outings!

I think it's a lot better than my old tiny little collar!


Aren't they nice?



And of course they look nice on me! *flicks head* I'm a handsome spokesperson! If you need to endorse any of your products, call me!

~Rico
24/7 ever and always handsome sheltie

P.S. I was kidding about the endorsement, haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a treat! Rico loves treats and would like to thank you for leaving one!