Saturday, May 7, 2011

Rico's photoshoot!


Well, first of all, sincere apologies for not posting for such a long time! Mommy's examinations are coming and she's studying really hard. By studying really hard, I mean it! She doesn't even have time to bring me out for long walkies these few days. Only short ones here and there! But I guess that's forgivable, because if you add them all up I think it's longer than my long walkies actually. Heehee.

Anyway, one day mommy felt bad for neglecting me, so she brought me out, together with her brother :) It was a real super duper long walk! But mommy thought I was acting tough, because I was barking non-stop at a boxer nearby. Well, I need to show him who's boss! I mean, trampling on my patch of grass like that. How rude! But mommy said parks are meant to be shared, so I guess I have to share my grass patch too. :(

But suddenly, halfway through our long walkie, mommy shrieked and caught everyone (including me!) on surprise. She started rattling on and on that she forgot to bring the camera! And then she dragged me and her brother back home, got the camera and started telling her brother something about a photoshoot (is that something to eat?), and then dragged us outside again. Anyway, if photoshoot was food, it's apparently not appearing, and instead, mommy made us run about madly and then she took photos of us! In the end, mommy's brother got tired of it, and told her to pose, and he would be the camera-man instead.

Here are some photos of the ever handsome me, mommy and her brother! :)
















That's about it, folks! Till the next post! :D


4 comments:

  1. Well Rico - you and your mommy and her brother are all so cute! Glad your mommy could take a break from studying to take you on a long walk complete with photoshoot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. tis is a doggy playground or kid playground ?

    ReplyDelete
  3. From Rico to Ricky: I'm not very happy these few days, especially when it's already her exam period! she leaves me outside the room for an hour sometimes!! It makes me sad and I don't feel like playing with anyone anymore :( She needs to concentrate and she leaves me with the rest of her family outside her private area. But I refuse to go and stay outside the door. What a good boy am I! ;) She promises to bring me to botanical gardens this Saturday. Hope she keeps her promise! I'll have nicer pictures there too :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jazz, this is a kid playground... but no one uses it so shhh :P

    ReplyDelete

Leave a treat! Rico loves treats and would like to thank you for leaving one!